Signed in pencil 'F.L. Griggs' lower right. From the edition of 83 in this the fifth state of three. Trimmed to the plate-mark. at top and side margins, by the artist. Printed on laid paper.
Built in 1510, Ragdale Old Hall was finally demolished in 1959.
|Image Size/Plate Size||17.3 x 25 cm|
|Paper Size||18.2 x 25.3 cm|
|Reference||Comstock 45, State V/V|