Printed on laid paper.
Signed in pencil lower right margin.
The Pont des Arts connects the Quai de du Louvre on the right bank of the Seine, to the Quai Malaquais, and it is situated between the Pont du Carrousel to the west and the Pont Neuf to the east. It was originally built 1802-4 for Napoleon by the military engineers Louis-Alexandre de Cessart and Jacques Dillon.
|Image Size/Plate Size||31 x 25.2 cm|
|Sheet Size||46.3 x 32.2|